New Range Procedure
Procedure to use the walk-through archery range.
1. Put up the sign at the black powder range, closing the black powder range.
2. Enter the walk-through archery range at the north end of the club house parking lot.
3. Upon completing the walk-through range exit via the gate at the south end of the club house. (At the sidewalk)
4. Remove the” closed” sign at the black powder range.
5. If you are using the archery range and a black powder shooter wishes to shoot, the half hour rule comes into play. If a black powder shooter is shooting and an archer wishes to shoot, again the half hour rule comes into play.
6. If the black powder range is closed while an archer is on the walk-through range and a black powder shooter wishes to use the black powder range, you will find a bell on the first front post of the covered firing point. Ring this bell and that tells the archer that they have 30 min. to complete the walk-through course so the black powder shooter can then use the black powder range.
7. Organized leagues take precedents.