Action Pistol and League Scores
Action Pistol Scores for June 24th 2020 (please click on the link below) https://practiscore.com/results/new/110342
Temporary SOP Rules for Action Pistol. Please download and print the file below.
These are additional rules for Action Pistol League: Any questions call Earl LaVasseur at (810) 919-5650
Temporary SOP Rules for Action Pistol
1. Social Distancing of at least six feet should be maintained by all people present at all times.
2. After using timers, kindles or any other equipment that has been used by other people you must sanitize your hands.
3. Keep your equipment separated, do not handle each other’s equipment.
4. In the event that one participant must physically assist another, masks must be worn by both parties and hands must be cleaned immediately following.
5. Hearing impaired shooters may be started with a starter stick on the shooters shoulder. Starter sticks should be at least 3 feet long. RO must be able to watch the shooter.
6. Since the RO will have to be six feet from the shooter the “show clear” procedure will have to be modified because the RO will not be able to see into the chamber.
(A) For PCC nothing will really change. Except on the show clear command you will insert an ECI in the chamber.
(B) For all others, the only change will be at the show clear command, you will turn the mag well toward the RO so he or she can see that there is no mag in the gun, then open the action and insert an ECI into the chamber making sure the RO can see it. Remove the ECI and close the action. Wait for the command “hammer down” drop the hammer and on command “holster”.
AS ALWAYS, THE SHOOTER IS RESPONSIBLE TO MAKE SURE THE CHAMBER IS CLEAR AND MAG IS REMOVED.
7. Each squad will be limited to no more than 9 shooters including the RO. This is to minimize the possibility of personal contact.
8. Each shooter will be required to sign a supplemental hold harmless form dealing specifically with COVID-19 exempting the club from any liability connected to the corona virus.