The purpose of this page is to give our members an idea and a reference to what can be done to earn work hours. A work hour form should be filled out and turned in to receive credit for work performed. Forms are available in the club house and can also be downloaded and printed from this page.
- Empty trash receptacles and take home to set out on your trash day. (1 hour per bag)
- Restroom Cleaning – Weekly
- Kitchen Cleaning – Weekly
- Floor mopping
- Bench cleaning
- Wall cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Yard cleanup
- Bench and table painting.
- Weed Whacking
- Lawn Mowing
- Setup for HMM Steel League. 4:30 p.m. Tuesdays
- Setup for Action Pistol – 3:30 p.m. Wednesdays
Please download and print out the work hour form file below.
Below are the accumulated member work hours.
Note: If you indicated “NO” on your application for your name and photo to be posted on our website your name will not be visible on the work hour spreadsheet. Contact the Membership Director if you wish to have your name included. firstname.lastname@example.org