The purpose of this page is to give our members an idea and a reference to what can be done to earn work hours. A work hour form should be filled out and turned in to receive credit for work performed. Forms are available in the club house and can also be downloaded and printed from this page.
- One work hour will be given for attending the monthly membership meeting. Members must sign in on the attendance sheet to receive credit for their attendance.
- Empty trash receptacles and take home to set out on your trash day. Members will receive 1 work hour per bag of trash they take towards their requirements.
- Treats for the membership meeting. 3 work hours.
- Mop Range Floors
- Clean Range Benches
- Wash windows
- Any outdoor clean-up
- Setup for Heavy Metal Madness Steel League. 4:30 p.m. Tuesdays
- Setup for Action Pistol League – 3:30 p.m. Wednesdays
- Raffle Ticket Sales at gun shows.
Please attend Membership Meetings as often as possible. Club Volunteerism is always needed and information about helping with all activities at the club is promoted at all membership Meetings.
Please download and print out the work hour form file below.
Note: If you indicated “NO” on your application for your name and photo to be posted on our website your name will not be visible on the work hour spreadsheet. Contact the Membership Director if you wish to have your name included. email@example.com